This is our most popular Business Valuation product. Asset based or Stock based. Often used for small business with under ten million dollars in annual revenue when the client needs to know the current market value of the business but does not require all of the supporting documentation. This level of business valuation analysis is ideal for strategic planning, sale or purchase of a business, equity distributions, etc. Utilizes 6-7 valuation methodologies plus a nationwide comparison of businesses sold in same industry. (25-35 pages) Requires 1-2 weeks to complete.
Asset based or Stock based. Often used by larger businesses for internal purposes such as strategic planning, conducting annual reviews, or for obtaining lender financing. Same company appraisal methodologies used for the comprehensive valuation but with less explanation of the analysis and less supporting documentation. Utilizes 8-10 valuation methodologies, industry analysis, demographic studies, plus a nationwide comparison of businesses sold in same industry. (50-60 pages) Requires 2-3 weeks to complete. Pricing depends on type and purpose for valuation.
Asset based or Stock based. This level of business valuation analysis is required for pending litigation, IRS audits, partnership disputes, gift/estate planning, and for sellers, buyers, or lenders that are planning for the sale of a business that desire more thorough analysis and supporting documentation than the Full Scope Valuation will provide. Utilizes 8-10 valuation methodologies, industry analysis, demographic studies, plus a nationwide comparison of businesses sold in same industry. (90-100 pages) Requires 3-4 weeks to complete. Pricing depends on type and purpose for valuation.
Some of the most common reasons for getting a business valuation:
- Estate, Gift and Tax Planning
- Partnership/Shareholder Disputes
- Bank Financing Requirement
- Personal Financial Planning
© Copyright 2020 BizByOwner, LLC
Call Us Today! (970) 484-3728
If you can not intelligently defend your business value, then you are literally gambling with tens of thousands of dollars... or more!
A Business Valuation is one of the most important decision making tools you can have at your disposal — How can you intelligently make any business decision if you do not understand the VALUE OF YOUR BUSINESS or the factors that drive its value?
Call Us Today to See What We Can Do For You!
Find out what your business is worth - and why!
Process for a Successful Business Valuation:
- Step 1: Client contacts BizByOwner for Valuation details.
- Step 2: Valuation Analyst answers all questions, determines which business valuation product will best suit the client’s needs, and emails the Order Form, Valuation Questionnaire and a list of required supporting documentation.
- Step 3: Client completes the Valuation Questionnaire and compiles the required financial information... then emails or mails that packet back to BizByOwner along with the Order Form and any additional supporting documentation.
- Step 4: Valuation Analyst reviews the packet for completeness and arranges a due diligence call with Client.
- Step 5: Valuation Analyst recasts financial information and begins further phone or email dialog with the Client to ensure that nothing has been missed.
- Step 6: Valuation Analyst performs a thorough review of the business, industry, market, etc., employs numerous valuation methodologies and prepares the final valuation.
- Step 7: Valuation report is drafted and presented to Valuation Analyst for review and sign-off.
- Step 8: Once final report has been reviewed and accepted as correct our administrative team will package the valuation report and priority mail back to Client.
Call us today at (970) 484-3728 to talk with one of our Valuation Specialists! We are happy to answer all your questions and help you decide which product is right for you!
Click here [email protected] and send us an email to have one of our Valuation Specialists contact you!